- CREATE! An artful adventure every day in 5 BIG ART CLASSES with Joanne ALL INCLUDE with exclusive exciting ideas and aha moments to create themed projects for art journaling, hand lettering, watercolor and acrylic painting, fearless drawing and illustration, and wool felting.
- PLAY! Bring just a few of your own supplies and then feast in a banquet of yummy art materials at Joanne’s new “Art Bar”, all FREE to use in class and take home.
- CELEBRATE! Enjoy a lovely Welcome Dinner Party with your group on the first night.
- SHOP! Jill Orobello and Tayler Rothwell, proprietors of “WhimSoDoodle” in St. Pete, FL will have a loaded, onsite store with the best art supplies, watercolors, pens, journals and the most fabulous treasures you can imagine!
- CHILL! Enjoy making art to your heart’s content with open studio (day and night!) and ocean front beach access right outside your door, we’re not kidding!
- TREASURE! We have some very special art swag for you to celebrate our artful journey
- EMPOWER! Personal, optional art coaching with Joanne.
“Color Yourself Lilly”
Enjoy five art and lettering classes inspired by the style of Florida icon Lilly Pulitzer
- JOURNALING: “Color Lovin’ Art Journaling Fill a small journal with reflections, new ideas and fun fodder to reflect your colorful everyday life.
- LETTERING: “Lettering Lilly Style”– Master 5 exclusive “Lilly” lettering styles and hand drawn alphabets to use in your art and journaling.
- PAINTING: “Paint Yourself Lilly” explore watercolor and acrylic painting patterns, designing in the style of Lilly Pulitzer to create a chunky, mixed media art book.
- DRAWING: “Lilly Blooms” Learn simple sketching and whimsical drawing techniques to illustrate dimensional floral and fauna.
- WOOL FELTING: “Lilly Blooms Pouch” Try your hand at hand simple needle felting with colorful threads and wool roving with this really relaxing activity to create an adorable, functional art pouch.
ARRIVAL Sunday, May 6, 2018
- Sunday, May 6: Group arrival welcome dinner (included) 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, May 7: Art Classes 9:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8: Art Classes 9:00am – 4:00pm / 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9: Art Classes 9:00am – 5:00pm
RETREAT FEE – $585.00 SPACE IS LIMITED! Secure a spot and register today with a non-refundable $200.00 deposit. Upon receipt you will receive a confirmation email and simple supply list. Balance due no later than March 15, 2018.
CLICK AND PAY THE PAYPAL BUTTON BELOW
$200.00 DEPOSIT GUARANTEES YOUR SEAT
The group special room rate is valid for stays May 6-9, 2018 to allow you to come early or stay longer to enjoy the local area.
Group Rate: $144.00 per night City View / $164.00 per night Coastal View. Hotel Tax: 12%
Hotel Reservations BY PHONE 321-799-0003
Ask for Group Code: WWB18A
Hotel reservations must be made by April 6, 2018 to receive the group rate. Reservations after April 6th will be subject to availability at time of reservation request. It is each participant’s responsibility to book their own hotel reservation for the retreat(s). Room rate includes complimentary self-parking and complimentary in-room WIFI access.
You will enjoy a contemporary hotel where a beautiful sandy beach is a few steps away. The Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel offers 295 spacious guest rooms and suites.
The hotel features the following dining options: Take in oceanfront views at Salt Restaurant, featuring modern American cuisine, or unwind at Salt Lounge with a range of cocktails options. Kick back poolside at the covered tiki bar – LongBoards Tiki Beach Grille – for a casual and diverse menu. “Cool Beans” serves Starbucks® coffee and is open 24 hours.
Transportation to/from Orlando International Airport: Smart-Two shuttle service is available at the hotel for transportation to and from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to the hotel. The cost each way is $99.00 and that is a flat rate for 1-2 people. There are set times for departures from the airport and the hotel, but you can get the times from the shuttle directly. Rental cars are readily accessible from the airport as well and it is approximately a 45 minute drive to Cocoa Beach from Orlando International Airport. Shuttle Contact: https://smart-two.com Phone: 1-855-200-7678
DEPOSITS, FINAL PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
Guarantee your spot with a $200.00 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable. You will recieve a separate invoice for the final retreat payment is due March 15, 2018 . ***The final payment is also non-fundable, but transferable.
Hotel guarantees and cancellations are separate and it is the responsibility of the participant to reserve and/or cancel their own hotel reservations.
Travel and/or trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. You can look for policies online or contact your travel agent or AAA office.
** Please Note: Payments are non-refundable, but transferable. We understand sometimes life happens, if you need to cancel, we will to try re-sell your spot to another attendee. If all the retreat spots fill and we replace your spot with a new attendee, you will be happily refunded, less a $100 cancellation fee. In the event the retreat does not fill, we will not be able to refund your deposit or final payment.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION?
Have a question? Please feel free to contact Teresa Kramer, the event organizer at email@example.com