themed with beachy, bold, tropical whimsey…
- CREATE! An artful adventure every day in 5 BIG ART CLASSES with Joanne ALL INCLUDE with exclusive exciting ideas and aha moments to create themed projects for: #1) Art Journaling #2) Hand Lettering #3) Painting Watercolor and Acrylics, #4) Drawing and Illustration and #5) Whimsical Wool Felting….*Class project descriptions at the very bottom of this page.
- PLAY! Bring just a few of your own supplies and then feast in a banquet of yummy art materials at Joanne’s new “Art Bar”, all FREE to use in class and take home.
- CELEBRATE! Enjoy a lovely Welcome Dinner Party with your group on the first night.
- SHOP! Jill and Tayler Orobello, proprietors of “WhimSoDoodle” in St. Pete, FL will have a loaded, onsite store with the best art supplies, pens, journals and goodies you can imagine!
- CHILL! Enjoy making art to your heart’s content with open studio (day and night!) and ocean front beach access right outside your door, we’re not kidding
- TREASURE! We have some very special art swag for you to celebrate our artful journey
- EMPOWER! Personal, optional art coaching with Joanne.
SESSION ONE: September 16-19, 2017- $575 2 spots just opened!!!
Saturday, September 16: Group dinner (included) 6:30pm-9:00pm
Sunday, September 17: Art Classes 9:00am-5:00pm
Monday, September 18: Art Classes 9:00am – 4:00pm / 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Tuesday: September 19: Art Classes 9:00am – 5:00pm
The group special room rate is valid for stays September 13, 2017 to September 26, 2017 to allow you to come early or stay longer to enjoy the local area!
SESSION ONE Valid for travel September 13 – September 23Our Awesome Group Rate: $134.00 per night City View / $154.00 per night Coastal View.
Hotel Tax: 12%
SESSION ONE Hotel Reservations via website click the link to make your reservation:
SESSION ONE HOTEL RESERVATIONS
SESSION ONE Valid for travel September 17 – September 27Our Awesome Group Rate: $134.00 per night City View / $154.00 per night Coastal View.
Hotel Tax: 12%
SESSION TWO Hotel Reservations via website click the link to make your reservation:
SESSION TWO HOTEL RESERVATIONS
Hotel Reservations BY PHONE 321-799-0003
Ask for Group Code: WWB for SESSION 1 / WWB2 for SESSION 2
NOTE: If you are going to stay for both retreats, you will need to call the hotel directly
Hotel reservations must be made by July 18 to receive the group rate. Reservations after August 1 will be subject to availability at time of reservation request. It is each participant’s responsibility to book their own hotel reservation for the retreat(s). Room rate includes complimentary self-parking and complimentary in-room WIFI access.
We love this place! You will enjoy a contemporary hotel where a beautiful sandy beach is a few steps away. The Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel offers 295 spacious guest rooms and suites.
The hotel features the following dining options: Take in oceanfront views at Salt Restaurant, featuring modern American cuisine, or unwind at Salt Lounge with a range of cocktails options. Kick back poolside at the covered tiki bar – LongBoards Tiki Beach Grille – for a casual and diverse menu. “Cool Beans” serves Starbucks® coffee and is open 24 hours
Transportation to/from Orlando International Airport
Smart-Two shuttle service is available at the hotel for transportation to and from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to the hotel. The cost each way is $99.00 and that is a flat rate for 1-2 people. There are set times for departures from the airport and the hotel, but you can get the times from the shuttle directly. Rental cars are readily accessible from the airport as well and it is approximately a 45 minute drive to Cocoa Beach from Orlando International Airport.
Shuttle Contact: https://smart-two.com Phone: 1-855-200-7678
DEPOSITS, FINAL PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
· To reserve your spot, a $200.00 deposit is required. This deposit is refundable until 90 days prior to the first date of your chosen retreat.
· Final retreat payment of $375 is due July 1, 2017 for your session. You will receive and invoice for payment. Once final payment is received, there are no refunds for the art retreat.
· Hotel guarantees and cancellations are separate and it is the responsibility of the participant to reserve and/or cancel their own hotel reservations.
· Travel and/or trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. You can look for policies online or contact your travel agent or AAA office.
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION?
Have a question? Please feel free to contact Joanne Sharpe, Host (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Teresa Kramer,event organizer (email@example.com)
The projects are different for each session. Supply list provided with registration deposit.